Sunday, December 29, 2013

How can I make my nail polish look glossier?

nail polish for men
 on Nail Polish Fashion 2011 nail colors, fashion colors, colorful nails
nail polish for men image



Love Zombi


I got a bunch of different shades of nail polish for Christmas, and a few of them from a brand called China Glaze aren't at all glossy. When they dry they have a dull matte finish and look like I used acrylic paint on them. I'm using a clear top coat to make them look glossy, but I'm wondering if there's any way to eliminate the middle man entirely.


Answer
put a clear coat over it (: some times i mix it in with the base coat but if you put too much it will ruin it so id suggest a test run on a color you don't like first (:

~E

Is there anything I can use as a substitute for nail polish remover?




HiHi!


I know about the clear nail polish alternative, but are there any substances found around the home which could help remove old nail polish? Like soap, detergent, or even rubbing alcohol?


Answer
99% citric acid will remove it quite well. Also, men's British Sterling is faster than nail polish remover. Bleach will also take it off.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment