Thursday, January 2, 2014

What color should I paint my nails?

nail art 2012
 on Nail Art 2012 | Top Nails Art
nail art 2012 image



Live for


I'm getting chillac nails in an hour. I'm 13, 5'3", tan, dark blonde, greenish gray eyes, and ya! So what color should I get? Make sure it's a winter trend!


Answer
I did this:
http://allwallsinfo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Christmas-Nail-Art-2.jpg

but i added in silver glitter between the lines.

sorry if this is too hard lol

How to become an actress without a resume?




Mrs. McLov


I've taken acting classes, been on jobs with my mom (celebrity makeup artist, thought she doesn't really get 'hook ups'), and within my first play I nailed one of the main roles. I've picked up tips from my aunt who has a degree in the arts. I've wanted to become an actress since I was very young, and I feel like I've had enough experience. I'm a minor, and I'm cool with getting a worker's/entertainer's permit. I really want an agent, though how do I get them to email or contact me back if I don't have a resume? I also am interested in voice acting. I've done several minor voice acting jobs as well. I'm not trying to become famous or anything, but I'm not that far off of Los Angeles, and I find that it'll be a different way to make money! Plus I enjoy the hobby. I know acting is "everything", so I was thinking maybe just trying over the summer. I've wanted an agent since about the 5th grade, and now I'm a high school junior. I don't really look like a teenager to be honest. I really don't want to be on Disney Channel, Nick, etc., I really like ABC, CBS, FOX. Maybe a more matured role...but I'm only 16! My problem. Maybe I can wait until I'm 18 or something?

For head-shots, my mom can't really afford a photographer to take them. Photographers in California are really expensive, at least a nice one or the ones in my area. I have a good camera, and was thinking of taking my own head-shots?
Please no hate :(



Answer
Here is some information you might consider Acting and Theater....
The 10 Most Useless Graduate Degrees, Business Insider Oct 2013 - #1
The 10 Worst College Majors â Forbes Magazine Oct 2012 - #2
20 Most Useless Degrees â The Daily Beast 2011 - #12
The Most Useless Degrees â Salary.Com 2012 - #7




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment