Friday, January 3, 2014

What colour/pattern should I paint my nails?

nail art diy
 on ... nail before you apply the colored nail polish , to protect your nails
nail art diy image



Potato


I'm terrible at nail art, so any pattern or design that's easy would be good. I have pretty short nails (I'm a nail biter trying to get rid of the habit) so nothing too extreme. I have all colours and a few stripers, and two black and white nail art pens. Thanks! :)


Answer
http://thelifeofawannabecrafter.blogspot.com/2013/03/diy-ombre-toes.html
http://thelifeofawannabecrafter.blogspot.com/2013/03/diy-dry-water-marbling-for-nails.html

Look at these!!! They are very easy to do and so cute. Plus you can use any nail polish. Good luck!!!

Anybody knows some cute and awesome usernames for youtube?




Sophie


so hey
I want to make a beauty channel on youtube and I have a little problem on finding an awesome username!
Some info that might help:
the channel will be with tutorials on nail art,make-up,DIY tutorials and anything that has to do with beauty really,my fave colors are purple,red and blue.my favourite animal is a dog,oh and my name is Sophie! can you guys help me???



Answer
5w33tArt
TyroneArt
SophieCut3




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment