Saturday, January 4, 2014

How do i pack perfume and nail polish bottles in the suitcase?

nail polish packs
 on Think Christmas...Hard Candy 5 Pack Nail Polish...New In Package!!!!
nail polish packs image



Kiara


So i am moving to canada from asia, so i need to pack my perfume and nail polish bottles but i am scared they will break, its a long flight, i am not sure how to pack them, any advise?


Answer
Recommend that you: First, the foam film wrapped, it is best to have the original packaging box, and then outside, put plastic bags to prevent leakage, and finally caught in the clothes, the middle layer.

How can I protect my glass nail polish bottles?




MooMooMilk


I'm going on a trip and in taking quite a few nail polishes and I'm keeping them in a plastic sandwich bag. What can I put inside the bag maybe on the sides as a cushion? Like what you would use for packages, packing peanuts. Or should I put them in a brown paper bag? Any advice to protect easily-breakable things?


Answer
Nail polish bottles are pretty thick for their size. I doubt you'll have a problem with breakage. But if you're worried, how about wrapping them in something you're already taking, such as socks or underwear? It won't take up extra space and they're thick enough to provide some very good protection. Still keep them in a plastic bag, though, maybe just a larger one.

Best of luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment