Saturday, January 4, 2014

Is it possible to get nail polish out of carpet after it dried?

nail polish blog
 on Opi yellow nail polish. : Handbag Fairy Blog
nail polish blog image



South Side


I am such a dork! I split a bottle of hot pink nail polish next to my bed, and did not notice. So now its all dry and hard and I don't know if a carpet shampooer will do the trick. Does anyone know of anything I can use to get the nail polish out of my carpet?

Thanks!



Answer
Here is a blog on exactly how to do it: It works! Check it out... step by step instructions... and YES I agree with the others please spot check it first, and if you have white carpets make sure to use a clear remover, nothing with pink or blue tinits where that could damage it even more!
Here's the blog!
http://blogs.findanyfloor.com/consumer/CareAndMaintenance/RemovingNailPolishfromCarpet.xhtml

Does anyone know where to find a certain nail polish?




Rachel


I am looking for the Essence Circus Circus Duo Donât Feed the Tiger nail polish. I know they only sell it in Europe, but i have tried searching the web for it, and all I could find were blogs about it. If anyone has any idea of where I could find this, please tell me!


Answer
I know of a site where they are promoting rare nail polish products, maybe you can try http://www.nailpolishstars.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment