Thursday, January 2, 2014

What are the white lines on my fingernails?

nail polish no 7
 on Nails Nail Polish Nail Color OPI Nail Color OPI Nail Polish
nail polish no 7 image



Sunkisssse


Someone told me they were calcium deposits or something but what does that mean?
And i have to wear nail polish 24/7 because they're so ugly does anyone know how to make them go away?



Answer
Who ever told you that was right.
Just get some calcium in you, like cheese, milk...etc.
Mine cleared up and i just started drinking milk, i hate milk but i hate the white spots more lol

How can I strengthen my nails?

Q. I've been growing them and its working great but then my thumb and index finger nails broke. How can i get them to be naturally stronger? I wear nail polish 24/7.


Answer
Lots of B-vitamins .....get some yeast tablets they are really good




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment