Tuesday, December 31, 2013

are having nail polish during pregnancy a no,no? what are its common effects to the baby?

nail polish during pregnancy
 on Princessly Polished: Is Nail Polish Safe During Pregnancy?
nail polish during pregnancy image



hershey


im pregnant and do wear nail polish.. is it a no,no and why?


Answer
Its definetly a no no. I read that nail polish and hair chemicals affect the baby's genitals (if a boy) in the way that they will be smaller. I avoided it.

can acrylic nails be worn when having an operation?




emmalouise


I am due to have a cerclage removed in four weeks. (A cerclage is a stitch around the cervix to be able to prolong a pregnancy). I am having it removed under a spinal block. Thing is I have acrylic nails and wondered if anyone knew if they need to be removed (I can't remember), I know nail polish has to be removed, that is why I ask. Any info appreciated.


Answer
no, not normally.
they have to be able to see your nail beds, if you aren't getting enough oxygen during the procedure, they'll start to turn blue/purple




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment