Monday, December 30, 2013

How do i get nail polish out of clothes without damaging them?

nail polish questions
 on Glitter Line permanent nail polish
nail polish questions image



the_almigh


I was painting my nails and had a spaz attack and kept dropping the nail brush, getting them on my favorite jeans and teeshirt. The nail polish in question has a habit of staining my nails as well. Is there any way I can get it out of my clothes without destroying my clothes or leaving a large green (the color of the polish) ring where the stain had been?


Answer
acetone is nail polish remover and a very strong solvent. Put a cloth under the spot and saturate a cloth with remover and see if it dissolves the spot

How much acetone is in nail polish remover?




BITBoston


How much acetone (%)is in nail polish remover?
I know this question's ridiculous but it's a question in my organic chemistry lab. I asked my lab TA but she barely speaks English and was no help.



Answer
The standard acetone level in consumer nail polish remover in 60%.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment