Thursday, January 2, 2014

What are some good drugstore nail polish brands?

nail polish brands
 on Glitter Nail Varnish- Buy Jewellery
nail polish brands image



Kateli Uri


I am looking for some really good nail polish brands and colors, preferable glitters. I really like glitter nail polish. I don't want glitters that require a base coat, i want one that has a high concentration of glitter. What are some of your recommendations? I am mostly looking for ones I can find at Walgreens and rite aid.


Answer
I like Sally Hansen xtreme wear the best. Lots of cool colors most are shimmer, and theres some with glitter, that's not my thing though. GL

What is your favorite nail polish brand? What color do you have on your nails?




Hannah


I'm a little nail polish obsessed. (: So, I'm just curious, what is your favorite nail polish brands & what color are you wearing on your nails right now? I'm wearing Essie in 520 Russian Roulette.


Answer
Opi nail lacquer. and Dulce de leche. Its really natural pretty pink.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment