Thursday, January 2, 2014

What are some easy nail art designs?

nail art with tape
 on Striping tape nail art tutorial for beginners easy how to do nail art ...
nail art with tape image



Hello Kitt


Well I'm going to paint my nails soon and I wonder if anyone has suggestions for what fairly easy nail art I can do? Here are the materials I have:
- 1 white nail art pen
- tape to make straight lines
- those circle things for folder holes to make round things
- and of course nail polish

So what should I do?



Answer
Go for something wild like an animal print:) all you need is..
-a toothpickk
-black nail polish
-white nail polish..
Paint the whole nail white..then with the tooth pick..dip it n the black polish and draw slightly zig zag lines like zebra strips:)
simple:)

How to do the same nail art designs?




x.moi.x


Basically, I do a lot of Nail art designs on others - for free, I don't own a business or anything (i'm 14) - and I get lots of comments saying my designs are good etc. But i mainly do toe nails, i would like to do hand nails but I find it really hard to continue the same design with the same proportions etc. Does anyone know how I can fix this??
By the way, I use the nail art pens you get, not airbrush so it's all by hand



Answer
I would use like a sticker type thing...Or you can use tape to be precise sometimes




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment