Monday, December 30, 2013

which is the best place to study nail art?

nail art gel
 on 15 Runway Nail Polish and Nail Art Trends to Obsess Over: Beauty ...
nail art gel image



Lizz


I have completed my course in cosmetology, and now want to specialize in nails...
Searching for a recognized institute that focuses on Acrylic, UV Gel, Airbrush Nail Art Services and more.
I would like to know places somewhere in Malaysia or Singapore.
Thanks...



Answer
http://www.beautyschoolsdirectory.com/

This site is great for finding schools in specialized areas. All you would have to do is click on the link, choose the profession (or multiple professions) that you would like to go into and the state you'd like to practice in. The schools will be listed alphabetically by city. This site will send you the schools information and it is totally easy to compare to others.

Oh! One more thing â if you want to ask questions of other beauty students, cosmetology teachers and working beauty professionals across the country, you might want to check out the Beauty School Lounge at http://lounge.beautyschoolsdirectory.com. Itâs a social networking site for people interested in cosmetology, and itâs loaded with good stuff.

How much is it to get Fake nails done?




NatalieR


I know how to do them, and my moms friend likes my nail art and asked me to do them for her
I can do gel and acrylics
How much is it at a salon to get em done?
I do mine myself so I wouldn't know
I want to charge her less since im not licensed but I want to actually make something out of it so that I can buy more nail stuff



Answer
The highest I've seen is $45, but the cheapest is $20. I'd charge her $20 or $25 since she's a friend of your moms




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment