Wednesday, March 19, 2014

cool nail polish designs?




Mellanie


I really want to know some cool ways to do my nails. I have tried the water marble thing but it was very time consuming and some of my nail polishes wouldn't work. Does anyone know anything else I can try? the colours I have are

sparkly red
sparkly dark green
clear-white
mettalic pink
mettalic blue
mettalic purple
mettalic navy blue
mettalic yellow
golden brown
neon pink
pink-red
Purple

I think thats it. Any suggestions???
I also want to buy crackle nail polish but I can't at the moment
Sorry just realised I spelled metallic wrong...
Sorry, I really liked your idea but I'm from Canada! I could try to do it with my flag though...



Answer
Check out sites like Pinterest.com They have LOTS of cool nail designs and how-to's. Also check out Youtube.com

anyone know a good nail posh website?




Dog Lover


Im a beginner at this (im getting the hang of it)
And i want a website to give me cool ideas for my nails (toe nails)
i like animal prints or animals or anything funky



Answer
http://pinterest.com/lisabling/cool-nail-polish-ideas/
That's a link. A specific site? No.
Try just looking up on google cool nail polish designs or ideas.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment