Saturday, March 22, 2014

Jeweled art tattoos?!?




alexa baby


Hello. I'm 16, and today is my semi-formal! I really wanted to do something unique this year!
I've been searching temporary tattoos using sharpies, and jeweled body art!
I'm not sure if sharpies are that safe to use on skin, even though "non-toxic".
I don't want i to look tacky or anything, of coarse!

Then I was looking at jeweled bod art. I have all sorts of face jems to glitters, to colorful eyeliners, to star-shaped jewels from the art supply store.

I will be dancing for about 4 hours! So, i'll have to use some strong eyelash glue, spearmint gum, or even tacky glue!

What are some of your little genius' ideas?!
-Thanks SO much!



Answer
sharpies are safe, and they wont smear but they'll bleed (like, the lines will get fatter when you sweat). and when i wear body gems, even near my eyes, (and its nowhere near as bad as it sounds) i use nail glue. if the gems are only small, they'll stay on as long as you want them to, and when you take them off, it doesnt hurt and they come off easily, and just put some moisturiser on your skin and itll be fine.

Any suggestions on what i should paint my nails?




Cheesecake


I have alot of nail polishes, i have nail art stuff, and jewels of alot of colors. Soooo, what do u think i should do with my nails??


Answer
Panda nails! Look it up on YouTube. :3




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment