Wednesday, March 19, 2014

How can I nail into brick?




pinwheelba


I want to hang art on a brick wall. Can I use nails or screws or what? Is there anything special I need to do? To I nail into the brick or into the cement between the bricks?


Answer
I moved into an apartment last year that has brick walls. I love the look of brick, but it is a challenge to hang stuff on the walls. I'm not sure about putting nails in the brick. I don't know how to do it. But I did find these things called Brick Clips...(www.brickclips.com). They are hinges you put over the brick that allow you to hang pictures and stuff. Check them out. These may be easier. They are not that expensive. The only place I could find them is online though. I checked my local Home Depot and hardware stores and if they sold them at all it was only around xmas time so people can hang wreaths. You would be better off ordering them online

What to get for Christmas!?!?!?




Rebecca


For Christmas i'm getting an iPod touch, a purse i can fit it in, and iTunes cards. My parents want to know what else to get me. I have know idea what else i want and i really cant think of anything!!
I'm 11. i'm a girl. (i think you already know that.) i really like ipods and im into music, i guess i like posters, but i dont know who i want to be on it. i listen to popular songs. I play soccer. thats really it. a website link would be really good. Thanks. :)
by the way my parents arent gettin me more gifts, my grandma wants to get me more. i really dont need any more but she insits. i also dont know what to get them!



Answer
Here Is my Xmas List
Nail art kit
Makeup
phone case/ipod
wii games
Gift Cards to anywhere
earphones
iPod speakers
Earrings
CDs/iTunes Card
Hand sanitizer/Lotions (bath and boby work ONLY)
Bean bag chair
Mirror/Wall décor
DANCE STUFF
Juicy track suit 
Viva la Juicy  perfume
Cute shoes 
Ugg Boots 
a limo ride with your friends
locker lookz 
 nail polish 
 sunglasses
cute little paper clips  
 lip gloss 
cute school supplies
The Logo Board game
makeup bag 
Victoria's secret stuff
BIG HAIR BOWS




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment