Thursday, March 20, 2014

How to make Nail Polish Remover?




Abetters


I don't have time to go out and buy nail polish remover. I can only use house hold Items so they can be like Alcohol and Proccide. Remember House hold Items


Answer
Alcohol and peroxide will not dissolve nail polish. I am assuming you do not have any acetone, which is a kind of nail polish remover. I would suggest putting new clear polish over your nails, and wiping it right off with a cloth. The new NP will dissolve the old np.

Also, bug spray containing DEET will take it off. I have ruined many a pedi with that stuff!

Can you use Rubbing Alcohol as nail polish remover?




sparkleygr


We are out of nail polish remover and I need to get nail polish off. It is safe to use Rubbing Alcohol?
Why won't it work?



Answer
I don't know why it doesn't take off the nail polish but it's not unsafe to try as long as you don't smoke at the same time!! You need acetone if you have natural finger nails or a nail polish remover for acrylic or natural nails.Just go to the store!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment