Sunday, March 16, 2014

Do you think I could use 1 nail art brush on multiple colors?




Missy


So, I love doing my nails, and I have 3 different colors of the art decorating brushes, like the skinny ones, and their REALLY cheap got them at Wal-mart for like 5 bucks, but anyway I have lots of expensive nail polish that is normal polish. Do you think if I bought a brush set like this one, http://www.amazon.com/Debra-Lynn-Professional-piece-Nail/dp/B000VDEQJW/ref=pd_rhf_shvl_2 , I could use the art brushes on all different colors?


Answer
I think you would be able to, just remember to clean off the extra nail polish before it dries on to the brush :) and if it doesn't work, not too big a loss, they're not expensive. you could try using a toothpick or a paintbrush even

Where could I find a set of cheep nail art brushes in the uk? not online?




LoveMusicL


I can't find any!?


Answer
have you tried Tesco? or any pharmacy




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment