Saturday, March 22, 2014

What should I name my nail art blog?




kitcat


I'm making a nail art blog on tumblr. I do my nails a different design every weekend and I really want to make a blog of pictures of my nails, but I don't know what to call it! Here are my options:

kathrynlikesnails
prettyandpolished
misspolish
mynailssparkle
onmyfingertips
shinyfingers
glitterfingers
theprofessionail

Which one do you like the best? Or if you have a better name, I'd love some help.
Thanks!



Answer
You have many good ones, so I will list them from favourite down ^_^
1) prettyandpolished(or pretty'n'polished/pretty&polished if that is taken or something)

2)glitterfingers and then have like a funky design for the name!
3)onmyfingertips sounds so dreamy, makes me think of spring and wind...
4)mynailssparkle- similar to second choice...

Ok, I hope this helps!

nail technition name ideas?




Natalie


i'm planning on being a mobile nail technition, basically travelling around and doing acrylics/gels/nail art.
i want a catchy name that i can advertise with but my minds gone completely blank! could anyone think of any ideas for me? i want something fun and not too long. the only thing i can really think of it miffy's nails (just because miffy was my nickname when i was younger)

thanks guys!



Answer
natalies nails...mobile nails..miffys nail art...nailstogo..nails on the run..the traveling nail...lol just a few i came up with




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment