Monday, March 31, 2014

What to use as a base coat for nail polish?




Kourtney


I have run out of a base coat and I'm wanting to paint my nails right now. I don't want to stain them like I have done before, is there a homemade base coat that I could make as a substitute to stop my nails from staining ??
I have a clear and a top coat though. Does that help??
Thanks guys ;)



Answer
yes, u can. like, a clear is okay for both. at my mom's salon they just use the same thing as both top & base coat. it really doesnt matter, but if u picky about it, u can get both. lol smileyface.

What's the best base coat for nail polish?




Moonshadow


I rarely don't have my nails painted. I've been using OP Natural base coat for a while now, and I do like it I'm just wondering if there's anything better.
Helping the polish last long isn't a huge deal to me, I typically change my nail polish twice a week because my nails grow really fast and much longer after that creates a harsh line between the finger and nail.
Just something to make sure the yellowing doesn't get too bad.



Answer
I really really love China Glaze Strong Adhesive Base Coat




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment