Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I bite my nails and there really short any nail art design ideas?







I'm going to a wedding dance tomorrow and I want to have nice nails. I have a lot of nail varnish colours but I don't have gold. THANKS FOR ANSWERS!
My outfit is black!



Answer
I don't usually bite my nails, but I like to keep them short.
Color ideas I would go for would be a light soft pink, it gives the illusion you're nails are longer. Deep purples, dark blues, and black are also nice on short nails.

Help with painting nail art!?




Kris


So my birthday is coming up and I'm wearing a yellow tank top with an white cardigan and faded cutoff shorts. I have blondish hair. I don't know how to paint my nails and toes to match my outfit because like the only paint I do not have is yellow. I have white, black, silver and sparkles as my main base colors plus like every other color there is. Not a skilled artist so I can do only simple designs like dots, strips, tips.. Any color and designs ideas?? Please help!!!


Answer
Try to look up nail ideas on Google! They have a lot!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment