Monday, March 31, 2014

where can I buy nail polish on sale?




Neolin


I am looking for brands like Essie, China Glaze and Orly, Butter London, Deborah Lippman, Nars and Sephora by OPI (not the regular OPI)
I have a bunch of cheep drug store brands so I am not looking for those. I know I can go to wallgreens or wallmart and buy a bottle for 3 bucks but I am looking for that. thanks for your help



Answer
8ty8beauty.com sells Orly and China Glaze for $3 each :)

Transdesign.com sells Essie (and I believe Opi), check the website regularly because they have sales where the Essie polishes are $4 each :)

what is themost neon nail polish collection for sale?




Cc


I collect nail polish and I love neon colors so I was wonder what you guys think.


Answer
The line at Five Below (funky fingers) has some far out shades. Any Rite Aid or Walmart has Schrerer Petites too.
The last one is my all-time favorite polish brand. It comes in like a thousand colors and stays on toenails like nobody's business.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment