Wednesday, April 2, 2014

How can you remove nail polish from hair?




Child Of D


I was painting my nails today and got some of it in my hair (I know, stupid of me.) I'm not sure what to do, can anyone help me?
There is no way in hell I'm going to cut my hair off.
I didn't do it on purpose. And so many people say music is life, so it's not only your quote.



Answer
Nail polish can be pretty messy but it isn't impossible to remove. Just make sure you use non-acetone nail polish remover, put some on a cotton pad and wipe away gently. You can use non-acetone remover on nail polish that has been spilled on clothing and carpet as well.

Be careful not to remove the polish from your fingers, you might have to do some retouches.

How to get nail polish off knee pads?




Baby dee.


A teeny bit of nailpolish is on my kneepads but its noticeable. Its red, so people always think its blood or something til I correct them, even though its on the outside so they wonder how it got out there. I tried rubbing nailpolish remover with toilet paper on it to get it out and it smeared a little bit. I've washed the kneepads before in soap like 2-3 times since, and the incident occured a couple months ago, but I want ot fully clean off that stain now, and how do i get it off? :/


Answer
Use the nail polish remover again but scrub it with an old toothbrush.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment