Friday, April 4, 2014

About japanese nail art?




Goohara


Hey! For who don't know what japanese nail art is (I know these desings are kinda weird...):
http://media.photobucket.com/image/japanese%20nail%20art/luvsebaybee/DSC02195.jpg
http://media.photobucket.com/image/japanese%20nail%20art/yukiumi1/nails/18.jpg

Okey, so is there someone who knows some websites for buying stuff like this to use for my nail art desings? I don't wanna websites where people sell some nails with finished desings, I wanna websites where someone sells rhinestones, flowers, glitter, cute things and stuff like these, not only typical rhinestones...

Don't tell me Ebay because I know I can find some stuff like rhinestones but I wanna some cute or kawaii things handmade... And there ins't stuff like this on Ebay. I know that you can search japanese nail art like "gyaru nail art", "kawaii nail art", "japanese nail art" or something like this.

Thanks guuys!



Answer
You can search for products on Rakuten.
http://event.rakuten.co.jp/borderless/index_en.html

The best way is to come to nail salons in Japan. They must sell it.

Help with photographing nail art?

Q. I'm trying to take close up pictures of nail art that I've done, but I just can not get my camera to focus. It's just your everyday digital camera, nothing fancy. It doesn't have any kind of manual focus feature, it's one of those where you press the shutter button halfway down and it auto-focuses (can't shut this off). I've tried taking them up close and far away with zoom. The lighting in the room is pretty bright. Am I doing something wrong, or will I just have to invest in a better camera?


Answer
You're going to have to turn on "Macro" mode. It's usually a little flower icon.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment