Friday, April 4, 2014

Do you like this nail art?




Brittany


If you like this nail art please log into facebook and "like" this picture! I am trying to win a contest and it would mean so much if you "liked" it for me!!!
Here is the link:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=341085972642254&set=a.335297869887731.78577.125114970906023&type=1&theater



Answer
I would defentlly wear that if you made a video on youtube about it so funky and chic.and by the way your so good LIKE LIKE LIKE......

Lovely great job xoxo

Good summer nail styles/colors?




Melissa


You can post pictures or just describe what nail choices you think would be best to wear for summer. What does ombre nails look like? What's a fun way to have French tips or nail art? I'm looking for something fun and fabulous, so be creative! I'm very creative too, so I can handle a difficult job!


Answer
Essie has some great summer nail colors out right now. I want all of them! Here is a link to the "Naughty Nautical", "DJ Play That Song", and "In the Cab-ana" collections that I am referring to: http://www.essie.com/Latest-Collections.aspx. If you have an Ulta Beauty near you, you can purchase a sampler pack. This way you can try several of them out!

Orly also has some summery neon colors out. I would recommend checking these out, too.

As for ombre nails, they go from one color to another color/shade on each nail. It creates a gradient effect on each of your nails. This effect looks pretty cool and can be done in a variety of ways. A fun French tip would be to pick out a summer color for your base and then use glitter for your tips.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment