Tuesday, April 1, 2014

What color nail polish looks good with brown hair and dark brown eyes?

Q. I have brown hair/eyes and I was wondering if I should do my nails blue or pink or something else? PLEASE help ASAP! Thanks!


Answer
Opi Nail Polish My Private Jet NLB59
uxurious deep black with glints of glamour" OPI Night Brights Collection Night Brights, six bold, beautiful shades for nails that capture all the brilliance of the night along with today's hottest fashion trends
http://www.amazon.com/Opi-Nail-Polish-Private-NLB59/dp/B000SJ9G0I/?tag=tele-smart-20

OPI Nail Polish Yoga-ta
A romantic shade of soft, moonlit grey.
http://www.amazon.com/OPI-Polish-Yoga-ta-NLI47-Collection/dp/B0013QPXWA/?tag=tele-smart-20
$$$

I got nail polish in my eye?!?!?!?




Ashley


ok, so ya know how when you chip the nail polish off off ur nails out of habit? well a piece flung into my eye and i can still see and it is irritated a little bit. HELP? EYE DROPS???


Answer
Do not put unsterile water in your eye at all. The only harm a piece of nail polish can do is to scratch your cornea. If this has happened, you will have what is called a foreign body sensation even though the polish chip is out of your eye. When you put water in your eye, you are pouring bacteria into your eye and into that scratch. That is when you can take a small problem and turn it into a big one. Your tears exist to wash stuff like that out of your eye. Water can be used on things like your body, but not in your eye, and actually not in your sinuses like with a Neti pot. Researchers have even cultured bacteria out of bottled water.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment