Monday, April 28, 2014

80s halloween costume?




hello


so im going as pat benatar for halloween. i got a good leather snakeskin skirt, but what should i do for the top and accessories? pictures would be helpful :)


Answer
Pat Benetar, great idea, I love her (just bought a greatest hits cd from her - it's excellent!). I love the start, a leather skirt would be great. I like leather skirts, I wore one for Halloween myself once (but I'm a guy - hehe) - it was fun :-) (but I won't admit that to anyone I know). the whole outfit was cool to wear but I really liked the leather skirt. anyways ...
I think for this you need black high heel pumps or black boots with a heel (boots were very 80's right?). A black kind of loose fitting sweater top and a big wide black leather belt ... really wide. A skimpy black spaghetti string top would work too (think Crimes of Passion cover). Thick black lashes and black eyeliner, some rouge, and red lipstick and nail polish should go well.

http://www.amazon.com/Crimes-Passion-Pat-Benatar/dp/B000003JAJ/sr=8-3/qid=1161975746/ref=pd_bbs_3/104-4162428-3629566?ie=UTF8&s=music

Bert (bertd.geo@yahoo.com)

80s girl for halloween? What to wear?




XoXSweetie


Ok so im 13 years old. And im going to be a girl from the 80s. I was planning to wear bright blue eyeshadown, mascara, eyeliner, bright pink lipstick, curly hair to the side with scrunchie, pink skinny jeans, converse, over the shoulder shirt, bright tank top, lots of bracelets, and hoop earings.
My mom went to the store with out me and bought blue eyeshadow, bright pink nail polish, bright pink leggings, earings, and a plaid skirt.
So do you think I should just wear what she bought or is that not like the 80s? And what do you think about the skirt? Because personally I dont like it.
Thanks so far for your answers but what should i do about the crap my mom bought? Should i keep or go with what i wanted originally?



Answer
I am being an 80s person too! What i did was got leggings, hoop earrings, a big pink zebra shirt and leg warmers. It looks really cute. You should keep what you got but add leg warmers! They look really cute! Good luck! (:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment