Thursday, May 1, 2014

eating dried nail polish?

Q. okay, so im 11 and i am literally addicted to eating dried nail polish. i basically just get the nails polish brush and dunk it in the nail polish, then wipe the nail polish around the bottle and wait until it has dried .. and eat it. i do it all the time and i know for a fact that its really bad for me .. my mum or anyone in my family don't know it do it. Can this kill me? How bad is it for me? Can it kill me? No stupid answers plz :)xx


Answer
Nail polish is toxic if swallowed. It can contain chemicals like formaldehyde which is a carcinogen (causes cancer), Toluene - a toxin that affects your nervous system causing tiredness, memory loss, liver damage, skin irritation, kidney damage and Dibutyl Phthalate which can cause fertility problems and damage hormone functions and has also been linked to cancer. It is VERY bad for you and depending on the chemical compounds in the nail polish could indeed be fatal if you continue. Pls talk to someone, I would actually see a nutritionist as there may be something in the polish your body is craving, magnesium?, that you may be able to help with a supplement. But until you can stop yourself..dont wear nail polish or keep it in your room.

Attention All Nail Polish Addicts.:)?

Q. How many shades of the same color should someone own in a basic nail polish collection? This includes pastels and neons.:) When I mean shades of the same color an example would be red-orange its a different shade of red. And please don't tell me "oh its my choice" I already know its my choice...but I'd like some feedback please.:)
Reds
Oranges
Yellows
Greens
Blues
Purples
Browns
Pinks


Answer
my sister and I both buy any color we like. Majority of the time they are different shades of the same color but there are certain colors that go best with seasons so its not like i dont use them. I think as many as you can honestly. I have a dark green that looks best in winter and a brighter green for summer. You cant just expect all colors to be the same especially with nail polish.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment