Sunday, April 27, 2014

OPI nail polish question.?







they have this new nail polish and when u put it over a color the effect is it looks cracked and shattered. i saw it in a magazine, and now i cant find the magazine or remember the name. i want to get it though. do u know the name and how much it cost?


Answer
it's Katy Perry's OPI nail polish collection:
http://www.bellasugar.com/Katy-Perrys-Nail-Polish-Collection-OPI-11514514

I know i Love it too : and please help with my question ?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101224155533AAORQGw

Who gives the names to the different OPI nail polishes?




MaryAlison


I've always wondered about this! I began to think this one day when my mom got a color called "Who comes up with these names?", and ever scince then, I've wondered!


Answer
The marketing board who runs OPI is a group of people. They place a new color in the center of the table and shout out names (all while drinking wine) and having a great time. Who ever comes up with the most creative name, sticks!

I think i watched it on one of those shows like Unwraped or something. But I've been a Nail Tech. for two years. Its a job i would love to have.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment