Friday, May 2, 2014

HELP! What to do for a demonstration speech?




Anna


So I have to do a demonstration speech that's from 3 to 5 minutes for a language arts class, but I don't know what to do. I was going to do how to french braid hair, but my friend already took that so I can't do that anymore. Any suggestions on what I should do? Something interesting and entertaining, yet not too difficult that I am able to do in the classroom. Thanks!


Answer
How to defend yourself against an attacker
How to tie a tie
How to make a shirt out of a dollar bill
How to sign for the deaf
How to administer CPR
How to use a bow and arrow
How to do the chicken dance
How to make a paper airplane
How to make a card house
How to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich
How to make paper carnations
How to skateboard
How to apply makeup
How to meditate
How to hypnotize someone
How to use a yo-yo
How to splint a leg/arm/finger/ankle
How to make candles
How to make a kite
How to tie knots
How to make a dreamcatcher
How to make a potato clock
How to make a scented pillow
How to make a sundial
How to read body language
How to carve soap
How to make jewelry
How to face paint
How to paint nails
How to read palms
How to divine for water
How to read braille




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment