Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Where can I get a rasta nail art stencil?

Q. I want to do a nail art rasta design in green, yellow and orange/red, and then stencil a rasta design (plant leaves) onto the nail in black. I have searched high and low from Konad to every nail stencil I can find but have had no luck....
Any ideas?
Thanks....
I live in England so it has to be available on the internet.


Answer
Walmart

How to make a nail stencil?

Q. I want to have the one direction logo on my nails, but how do I make a stencil so that the logo is the same size on each nail?
Or any other nail art ideas associated with one direction that are simpler?
Thanks in Advance!â¥


Answer
You can make a nail stencil using nail polish, a sheet protector and tape.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment