Saturday, May 3, 2014

Where can I find the kit for KONAD nail stamping art in HONG KONG?




Raquel B


I live in Macau, but couldn't find it here either.
I don't have a credit card to buy stuff on Ebay and my bff won't lend me his, even been paid back because he says I spend too much!



Answer
I know it sounds weird, but try Ebay.... They have had every nail thing we have every needed.

MASH nail art stamping help?




Drew Smith


I have recently received this set of MASH nail art stamping kit, and I must say i am EXTREMELY disappointed. So far, I have gotten horrible results with the scraper and the transferer. the scraper does not remove the excess and when i try to see if the transferer will work, it just smears it everywhere... Should I use a different kind of nail polish?


Answer
Some plates have a protective film over it. So make sure to take that off if there is!! If the transferer doesn't work then I heard somewhere you can file it very little and try that :) And thicker polish is actually better for stamping!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment