Tuesday, November 26, 2013

does anyone know if you can go to nail art class or airbrushing class?

nail art classes
 on Acrylic-nail-art-nail+art-cute+nail+art-best-nail-art-+%2812%29.jpg
nail art classes image



mharris474


I live in Indiana and I am a cosmetologist. We are starting to do nails at our salon. I know how to do manicure and pedicures, but don't know how to do airbrushing or nail art. Does anyone know how I can get this type of experience?


Answer
Of course. Any community college would have that sort of thing.

how do i start a nail painting business sort of thing? do i need a license?







I want to start a small nail art business to make some extra money. I'm really good at painting nails and I'm almost 13. Can I do nail art for people in my neighborhood, maybe send out some fliers or business cards and paint nails at little girls bday parties and stuff without a license?


Answer
Yeah, it's smart to go to school with that stuff. They teach you all about nails, how they're built up, the best way to paint them, how the messages work. Plus, you do get the license. I know in my high school you could to go to a tech center where you could learn a trade. There was a nail class that you could take for free through the school. It was a one year course. If you took it through the school you saved the 8,ooo dollars it would've cost.

But yes, you can paint anyone's nails if they ask you without a license.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment