Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Nail polish is constantly chipping off my nails, the same day I do them! Are my nails unhealthy?

nail polish unhealthy
 on Bad Apple nails round 2!  #badapple #bad #apple #mv #japanese # ...
nail polish unhealthy image
Q. I've used a few different kinds. OPI works best, but I've been wanting to use Nina Ultra Pro nail polish, but it peels right off! Am I doing something wrong, or are my nails just unhealthy?


Answer
Some people have too much natural oil in their nails for polish. Make sure your nails are dry, go over them with alcohol dabbed on cotton first. Use a really good base coat, one that has an adhesive formula ( can't think of name). If there is a Sally's Beuty Supply near you, ask. Then use 2 coat of polish, letting each one dry, then apply a good top coat, reapply top coat every day or so. Good luck

What is the difference between UV gel nail polish and regular nail polish?




blessed*


I just purchased this new product called Nutra Nail UV gel nail polish. It comes with a gel activator and the actual polish, but I'm not seeing the difference between this and regular nail polish. Does anyone know the difference?


Answer
It is suppose to block ultra-violet rays from the sun therefore making the color stay truer longer and also to keep artificial nails from yellowing. But as with any cosmetic application, you should remove it regularity. If the natural nails are not exposed to oxygen and allowed to breathe, they will turn yellow and look unhealthy. So in my opinion, get one that can handle any knocking around you might do in a few days but then remove it and allow the nails to go o'de to natural for a few days. After all, unless you are a life guard how much UV rays are they getting.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment