Sunday, November 24, 2013

What would be the best nail polish color for pale skin?

nail polish for pale skin
 on Find the Best Nail Polish Color For You | Jenny's Nail Polish Blog
nail polish for pale skin image



Katie


I have very pale skin, dark brown hair (almost black) and deep brown eyes. What would be a flattering nail polish shade for me? For my fingernails and for my toes. Also do you think it's better to have them match or no? I have no clue...


Answer
I love a classy medium red on pale skin. OPI's Got The Blues For Red is a very nice shade:)

What makeup and nail polish colors are good for dark hair and pale skin?




Volleyball


I have black hair, black eyes and pale skin (all naturally!). When my hair was lighter (dyed), I could get away with dark nail polish and stuff, but now I'm wondering if I should lighten up on the makeup colors and polish. I have warm tones in my skin. Any advice on any colors for anything? (clothes, makeup, nail polish, etc.)


Answer
Wear nail polish colors like Rihanna. She wears neon colors, and they're really cool.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment