Monday, November 25, 2013

How come after painting my nails, little bubbles appear?

nail polish air bubbles
 on Very nice French pedicure.
nail polish air bubbles image



Rose.


I did my nails the other day, and I noticed that these little air bubbles came out, making the nail polish look and feel bumpy. Anyone know why?


Answer
They are air bubbles, it might be from little bits of dirt or dust getting stuck right before you paint the actual nail. also, sometimes when i air dry my nails, i get the air bubbles too.

Why has my nail polish gone funny?




Jeni H


I bought a bottle of nail polish probably around 6 weeks ago now and i use it quite regularly, as i have to remove my nail polish when i am at work. Therefore i probably use it about once or twice a week. However, ive noticed lately that once my nails have dried, there are tiny air bubbles underneath the polish that i cant get rid of, and it bugs me to hell. Is it my nail polish or is it something that im doing wrong?


Answer
hey
i have had this before and i find it when i sometimes lay it on slightly too thick.

just a trick which may help always drip the brush in every nail and use three strokes
down the middle then both sides
hope this helps good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment