Friday, November 29, 2013

What are easier and faster ways to stop biting your finger nails?

nail polish tricks
 on Getting a manicure done at a salon can be pretty expensive especially ...
nail polish tricks image
Q. I've tried many things to stop biting my nails. I've tried promising myself to stop biting this nail for today then the next the next day... and I've tried the nail polish tricks, but, it just doesn't work.... I really want to stop biting my nails, and fast! I don't want to buy nail polish every time my bottle runs out. Its so frustrating to have short nails!!!!


Answer
There is supposedly a "polish" that has a bitter taste. But a $ solution is to have acrylic or gel nails over your natural nails. The problem is when you stop your nails can be very brittle but then putting polish on them helps. Been there!

How to stop cheap rhinestone and metal from changing colour?




meelio@roc


Hi all,

I bought cheap metal and rhinestone buckle-like things for a decorative piece for my wedding favours. I'm going to be hot glueing them onto a tin candle with some ribbon this weekend, and was just wondering what I could do to prevent them from changing colour the way cheap things do. Does the old clear nail polish trick work?

The wedding is May 2012, so they only have to make it 3 months lol. Any help would be appreciated.



Answer
Yes, clear nail polish is the cheapest and easiest way to prevent your cheap ornamentation from discoloring and looking so cheep. I use it all the time in craft projects and it works just fine, lasts a good while too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment