Sunday, December 1, 2013

How do I get into doing nail art?

nail art ideas pinterest
 on The nailartdesignsidea.com shares their Short Acrylic Nails Designs.
nail art ideas pinterest image



Cassie


I would like to learn how to start doing cooler things with my nail polish. I don't have a ton of money to spend on it, but how would you suggest getting started? What tools would I need? If I wanted to do acrylic nails at home, what products do you recommend?


Answer
If you haven't already, get down to Dollar General and grab some of their nail polish in the skinny bottles. It's cheap and it has the skinny brush, which is what you'll want to use for designs. Now, if you go on with this and start wanting to buy better quality stuff, great. But for now, I'd start with the inexpensive brands. If you have a steady hand, try some more complex stuff (cheetah print, letters, rainbows, etc). If you have a hard time keeping your hand from shaking, start off with simple French tips and the like. Get on Pinterest, too. There are a lot of cool ideas you can replicate or make your own. If you want to start acrylics, I'd buy a cheap kit first at the drugstore, and give it a couple shots with that before you buy quality stuff. Who wants to practice paint jobs on an expensive car?!

What nail polish should I use for my sleepover?




Keara


My friend always shows m up on nail polish and I'm having a sleepover with her and her sister the same age also I am 13, but she always says the greatest ideas and says oh you can copy me but when I do her sister is like oh you copied her your such a copycat and I know this shouldn't bother me but I have been teased a lot and it gets to me so it really hurts me and she knows and then the one with great ideas says that she's right and yeah maybe but it's not like I stole a million dollar idea and also she said I could so it's not all my fault and I need good ideas quick


Answer
You can go here to get ideas: http://pinterest.com/iamalyssa/diy-nails/
You can go here for how you do different things with your nails: http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/12-amazing-diy-nail-art-designs-using-scotch-tape

There are a millions things you can do by sectioning off your nails with scotch tape.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment