Thursday, December 5, 2013

Give me CUTE NAIL DESIGNS please :D best pictures or ideas will get 10 points asap :D?

nail art on 51
 on Nail Art Designs Gallery | wedding nail art -sweet flowers
nail art on 51 image



Princess


So Im going out for a week for Spring Break :D

I want to get my gel nails done but I need a cute designs post pics and best will get 10 points :D



Answer
I do nail designs all the time! Here are some of the designs I do:

Plaid

http://d1535dk28ea235.cloudfront.net/preset_27/images_1_132.jpg

Leopard

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrtqokw41U1qh20zl.jpg

Stripes

http://naildesigns.quadruplor.com/files/2011/08/nail-designs-for-short-nails.jpg

Fancy Tips

http://www.nailsartdesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Nail-Art-Designs-Photo-51.jpg

Rainbow

http://www.thefinishingbar.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Cool-Nail-Designs-For-Short-Nails.jpg

Do most seventh graders wear makeup?




Owl


And shave their legs?
Makeup meaning, not a full face, but some. Younger or older is welcome too. What do you wear?

Thank you.
I'm actually the child. My parents will not let me wear makeup or shave. I think that is unfair.



Answer
I'm in grade 8, and I don't wear any makeup. I only wear cover up whenever I have a bad pimple, and I wear clear mascara sometimes. Very occasionally, I'll wear black mascara. I have super super long eyelashes. The problem is that they're light blonde/white. So it is hard to see them. So sometimes I will add black mascara for no reason, really. I also have horrible allergic reactions to any foundation, eyeshadow, bronzer, blush, and the worst is eyeliner. I get this gross red bumpy rash and it burns and it feels like a billion red fire ants are biting you. That's why I don't wear much makeup. My cover up and anything else I wear has to be a special formula.... it sucks.


I think for a 7th grader.... this look would be appropriate:

â¢Maybe a bit of powder. Don't use liquid foundation and look like a cake face when you're only like 12.

â¢Neutral eyeshadows; the key word is neutral. I would go for a soft, light LIGHT pink, or a sandy tan colour. Stick to neutral colours.

â¢Eyelashes: stick to brown or clear mascara. You can wear black if you want, but clear looks very natural. Brown is obviously darker than clear, but looks more natural than black does. Or, curl your lashes with no mascara. I've heard it's really bad for your eyelashes to curl them though.

â¢Don't wear lipstick at this age. Chapstick or not too bright lip gloss is perfect for your age.

â¢Eyeliner- NO. All the girls that wore eyeliner in 7th grade looked like fakes. The eyeliner was thick and made their eyes look like the size of a long pinkie nail. Eyeliner closes off your eyes and makes them look puny. Although, it may look natural on some people. My friend wears a hint.... a HINT.... of brown eyeliner but you could barely tell because of her thick, long eyelashes. It looks very very natural and I always have to ask if she even has any on! You can wear some, just don't push it. No black, liquid either. It doesn't look so nice on girls your age.

Maybe something like this????
http://corallista.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Soft-Pink-brown-office-wear-eye-makeup-tutorial14.jpg

I like this because the eyeshadow is a perfect tone and not to harsh or in your face. The mascara looks very natural, although clumpy. The eyeliner is a nice soft brown tone that isn't harsh and very natural. It gives your eyes a little pop. This is cute for a 7th grader.

http://media.onsugar.com/files/ons/211/2115360/42_2008/__16_Brown_5_minute_face_final.jpg

This is also appropriate, but I would cut back a bit on the copper and black eyeliner. The soft, brown eyeshadow with a hint of shimmer is great for 7th grade.

As for shaving.

I don't shave my legs. I know. People are like OOOMMMGMGMGMGMG TTHHAAT ISS LIKE SO TOTALLY DISGUSSTINGGG OMGGGG. The reason is, I don't need to. I have super duper short fine, light blonde leg hair. It practically blends into my skin. You can't even see it unless you go up close or creepishly rub my leg or something. You can see it if the sun casts a shadow on it though. I do shave my underarms though because even though (once again) it's blonde, the hairs are long and thick.... and it's gross. I live in AZ so it gets up to 125 degrees Fahrenheit in the summer. That's 51.6 degrees in Celsius. We get sweaty, so shaving under your arms is a good thing. Anyways, I'm not that experienced and I don't really know much about the art of shaving. I'll try my best though.

Shaving at your age is perfectly normal. It's like a confidence thing; if you have hairy legs, girls will pick on you and you'll feel weird in a world where most girls shave, right? I don't feel that way, but lots do. I will tell you now that shaving is a pain in the butt. I know from underarm hair and other people's leg hair. (Creepy I know hahahaha) It grows back prickly and sometimes black, like a cactus. I know what a cactus feels like, living in AZ. You have to shave like every day, or else it grows back yucky. Razors will also cut you and they hurt. Bad. You kinda have to get used to them. Also, if you have long legs, it is a pain. I'm 5'9" , so I have very long legs. Shaving them would be a pain. It is your choice if you want to shave, but that's not something I really care about nor am I interested in. It's up to you but it can be nice to have smooth shiny legs. :)

Overall, I don't have much experience in this category of makeup and shaving, but I do know a bit from my peers.... and common sense. ;) Good luck, have fun being in 7th grade; it doesn't last very long. ;)

Hope this helps. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment