Monday, December 2, 2013

How can an office desk be used for work and makeup?

nail polish organizer
 on acrylic nail polish organizer, View acrylic nail polish organizer ...
nail polish organizer image



Katherine


My dad are getting me an office desk to work on but, I also need a vanity for my makeup. How can I Interchange office and beauty. Or where else can I store my makeup?
*I have:
Makeup pallets
Foundations
Concealers
Powders
Setting sprays
Makeup wipes
Nail polish
Lipsticks
Blushes* etc.

I also have office supplies:
Clipboards
Pencils,pens,markers,highlighters
Rubber bands,paper Clips push pins
My notebooks, folders, ruler,protractor, Calculator, Writing pads, journal, paper, laptop, paper shreader, laptop, mouse pad, sisscors stapler, staples, post its index cards, tape, white out, planner,calendar, evnelops, and postal stamps.



Answer
Well if you really need to store both in one desk, then just get two separate drawer organizers which have separate compartments and use one for office supplies and the other for beauty products. Or else you could always get a cheap storage system for just your makeup. i know many office supply stores sell them as well as Ikea.

How to make a storage box with compartements?




Poojie


I'd like to make a box where everything I put in it has their own little compartment.

Its almost a makeup box but without a mirror and girlishness.
(It'll be used for other things as well)
I want compartments for a straightener (the thin kind), hair combs and accessories, makeup, paintbrushes, nail polish and jewelery.

is that too much to ask in one box? if not then id like to know how to make a few boxes that will fit all the things I want to put in it.

Thank you!



Answer
You can buy organizers such as you describe at any office supply store, or the office supply section of a department store. Some other things can work also, such as a silverware drawer divider.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment