Sunday, December 1, 2013

What do you do when calgel nails grow out?

nail art 3d designs
 on Nail Art 3D Bows and Rhinestones photo KK-OK's photos - Buzznet
nail art 3d designs image



Brooke And


Im so confused. I am visiting in New York and I wanted to try 3D nail art. Instead of acryllics for tips, they put like an entire fake nail over my nail and then did the design etc. They didnt use acryllic or drill or anything
So in 2 weeks when my nails grow out how do they fill it in? I wont even be here anymore so can I get a regular acryllic fill over these nails?



Answer
You should try taking the fake nails off.

How easy is it to learn how to do your own nail art?




�Sarita!


I see all these amazing tutorial videos to do your nails with 3d art and acrylic nails and just some super awesome designs. I would love to learn how to do my own nails but I've never tried anything beyond a simple coat of nail polish. How easy would it be for me to learn how to do my own nail art? I'm especially interested in learning how to make different flower designs on my nails. Thanks!


Answer
I do nail art , I started off by copying some of the designs of YouTube and after doing a lot of them I can do hard ones and i find them easy just do what I did




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment