Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Can peeling off your nail polish damage your nails?

nail polish peels off
 on Peeling Off Nail Polish - China peeling off nail polish, nail polish
nail polish peels off image



Trixies Ma


When I get bored, I peel off my nail polish. Can this damage my finger nails?


Answer
No... Actually nail polish can damage your nails. It is very important to give yourself a manicure every time you switch nail color. If you dont have time for a manicure, at least use a buffer.

But all in all I love painting my nails... it's my me time away from my family.

How do I get my nails back to normal?




lunamoon


About a week ago i painted my nails a greenish color. I forgot to put on a base coat so when the nail polish peeled off, my nails are still kind of greenish. How do i get rid of this?


Answer
There's a product called Nail Whitener or Nail Bleach it goes on like polish and "bleaches or whitens" your nails back to there original state

I don't know where you are so maybe try calling around to stores like drug stores and specialty stores like Sally's

Good Luck and hope I helped




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment