Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Is it bad to wear black nail polish to an interview?

nail polish unprofessional
 on just could not stop staring at my sparkly sparkly nails
nail polish unprofessional image



Kelso.


The business I work at now, requires us to have nice looking nails that go by the store colors. which are black and pink. So they are black and pink. I have a job interview tomorrow at another business and I was wondering if it looks unprofessional to have black nails.


Answer
If you're going in for an interview, it's usually best to avoid any bold nail colors...such as black.

What is a Professional Nail Polish Color for my Job Interview?




Amanda


Specifically I'll be wearing either a navy blue shirt or a gold shirt.
What would go best with each of these? I don't want to look bad on my interview.
I know this is such a miniscule thing and thanks for any /all answers.



Answer
I would say either leave them unpolished or go for a nude/peach very subtle shade. Dark colours scream unprofessional.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment