Friday, December 6, 2013

How to remove toenail art and polish?

nail art decals
 on 100 Pcs 3D Nail Art Designs Sticks Rods Stickers Gel
nail art decals image



Josie W


When it comes to removing nail art from my fingers, I just put acetone into a little paper cup, but my toes are harder. I don't dare try to stick toes into a cup or I might knock it over onto the floor!

The art stuff(rhinestones, decals) is really hard to remove and it took me over an hour the last time to take it off my toenails. How do you remove yours?



Answer
Just soak a cottonball in nail polish remover and hold it to your toenails for a minimum of 5 minutes.
for it to actually stay on without you holding it, use aluminum foil.

what are some good nail art nail polishes?




luv2travel


okay so i bought mt little sister a Salon Express nail art kit. IT SUCKS. we;ve tryed a bunch of nail polishes but the scraper thing keeps scraping allll the polish off the design card. we read the package and it says to use nail art paint with a thick consistency. I am going to walmart and i need to know what brand i should buy. PLEASE HELP!


Answer
Have you guys tried "Fashionista Nails"? Those are like waterslide decals you can put over a basecoat. I picked up some designs on Etsy (just type fashionista nails in search) and love how well those work. The lady there sells the graphics so all you need is decal paper and you can print it out over and over.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment