Tuesday, December 3, 2013

How do you remove window art?

nail art roses
 on img 5200 nail art tutorial red roses Nail Art Tutorial Red Roses
nail art roses image



HaleyBoo


about a year ago i used Rose Art's window art to create window art. i keep trying to take it off but its completely stuck. i have already tried using razors but it doesnt work because its like as hard as a rock i also tried window cleaner but that didnt help


Answer
Carefully try a small area with semi-paste paint remover. Then try a spot with finger nail polish remover. Then try a spot with lacquer thinner. Go with the one showing the best results.

What are the current fashion trends, especially in accessories?




Tiffany


Growing up I wasn't allowed to adopt the trends of the time for various reasons (religious beliefs, mostly, as my parents were under the impression that I was a boy and crossing the gender line was forbidden) and I missed out on some cute ones. Scrunchies, babydoll dresses, denim skirts were big in my neck of the woods for a while, hot loops, the list goes on.

Now that I'm on my own I'm a bit of a fashion bug. However, adopting the fashions I missed out on would make me stick out (more than I already do) since the ones I liked at the time were primarily teenager things or they're so far out of favor now that you can't even get them anymore (I haven't seen scrunchies in stores in years) but I don't really see any discernible trends these days.

The 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s all had apparent trends. You can recognize the era a photograph was taken in because of the style of dress and the accessories they were sporting. But today it seems to be all jeans and t shirts, which I tend to wear a lot but I'm looking for something distinctly feminine, and sun dresses, which seem to have been common since at least the 1940s.

I don't see much in the way of accessories, either. Scrunchies, butterfly clips, hot loops, those were seen all over the place in the 90s. Today the only thing I see is girls dying their hair unnatural colors, which isn't really an option for an adult (especially since I have to rely on a wig that can't be dyed), and sparkly nail polish.

I don't want to sit out any more cute trends and fads but I'm not really seeing any today. Seems everyone's going plain or dressing androgynous. Is there something I'm just not noticing?



Answer
One of the beautiful things about fashion is that it's a way to express yourself and who you are. While you should try and keep up with the trends, (you don't want to look outdated) put your own spin on things and try to be unique. Some specific Spring/Summer 2013 trends are:
-Monochrome: a minimalist trend featured in Gucci, Marc Jacobs and Roland Mouret.
-GM Flowers: "chemically enhanced flowers" like plastic roses at Holly Fulton, pop art daisies at Prada, and gemstone gerberas at Moschino.
-Aqua Fresh: one colour in many different shades, from cobalt at Etro to cornflower at Chalayan and aquamarine at Zac Posen.
-Clever Prints: Let your clothes do the talking-foreign postage stamps at Mary Katrantzou, Sicilian folklore at Dolce & Gabbana and colourful exaggerated leopard print at Kenzo
-Swinging Fringing: It's all about the shimmy detailing, from glitzy metallic fringing at Versace to leather at Rodarte, silk at Nina Ricci and raffia at Donna Karan.
-Gruffles Flamenco Forte: All sultry curves at Balenciaga, Gucci and Marni.
-Geometry: It's time to go back to geometry class. Thankfully fashion is much more exciting with jumbo checks at Marc Jacobs and super even stripes at Moschino.
-Geisha Delisha: Prada, Hermes, Etro and Emporio Armani all looked Eastwards for inspiration.
-Sixties Super Graphic: Bold primary colours and pop-art prints spliced together
^^occasionally those times will come back with a more modern twist to them
Hope I helped!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment