Wednesday, December 4, 2013

What stores sell China Glaze nail polish?

nail polish walmart
 on Walmart: Free Wet & Wild Nail Polish | Successfully Saving
nail polish walmart image



American H


I want to get the new Hunger Games nail polish and I went to Walmart to get it and they didn't ever sell it there. I looked for it but I couldn't even find the China Glaze brand nail polish. So what stores sell it?


Answer
You will not find China Glaze at a drugstore. Sally's always sells China Glaze, and for a limited time, the new collections. Depending on which one you're near they may not get a new collection in for weeks after the actual release. Ulta also sells China Glaze, but they do not carry as extensive of a collection compared to Sally's. Sephora does not sell China Glaze. Your best bet would be Sally's.
Depending on your location, you can also purchase the new Hunger Games collection online from certain e-tailers. such as..
http://head2toebeauty.com/
http://8ty8beauty.com/
http://www.victoriasnailsupply.com/
Also, Hot Topic does not usually sell China Glaze, but my friend works there and she told me that they recently got the Hunger Games collection in.

What are the best brands and colors of nail polish to use for water marbling?




Sara


I've tried water marbling a few times and have never been successful. The nail polishes I've tried are Sally Hanson Xtreme Wear, N.Y.C, and a few different Avon Colors. I use Sally Hanson Diamond Strength Base Coat, and Revlon No-Chip Top Coat. Every time I go to design the pattern in the water, the polish sticks to the Tooth Pick, and then I have to start, and I'm wasting SO MUCH nail polish! Any tips? Thanks!


Answer
Oooh I've done this. In fact, I am about to do some marble art now for college tomorrow lol. I'm really not usually into nail art and can never normally do stuff like this successfully, but for some reason, marble art has come easy to me. . . I'm braggin, I know, but this is a huge achievement for me =P

Believe it or not but I use really cheap nail varnish and it works. I use George (Asda's brand or Walmart if you're in America) nail polish and it works a treat. I also use Rimmel.

Your problem may not actually be with your nail polish though. It may be that your taking too long to do the swirls. When I do it, the polish usually hardens almost straight away. The trick is to be quick and not let it set. And when you swirl it, don;t start right from the outer colour. Kinda start in the middle out. If that makes sense. Also, I use a straightened hair grip to swirl mine.

Hope this helps and all the best!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment