Wednesday, December 4, 2013

is there any way to make my own nail decorating tools?

nail art tool kit
 on Nail Art Set Nail Art Stamp Tool Polish Kit Set Photo, Detailed about ...
nail art tool kit image



Khushi Mer


i would love to buy KONAD nail image plate, scraper and stamper, but i live in a country in which i can't buy it.... even though i can not buy it online cause don't have a credit card...... so, is there any way to make my own nail tools?


Answer
Bundle Monster is a cheaper nail stamping kit. It is so cheap I'm sure you could ask a credit card from a friend and pay him/her right away!

I wanted to ask you to check out my blog. There I post tips of nail care and nail art ideas. It is still quite new, but I will be posting new designs every week. It would mean a lot if you checked it out and left comments or suggestions. Thank you!

http://creativenails.blog.com/

I am putting together my own nail polish kit such as?




Oh YEAH


Nail polish , nail art, nail polish remover, cotton balls, nail files, nail clippers, what are some other tools will I need like the thing that pushes the akin back. I need a list


Answer
artifical nails,
cotton buds (for removing from the corners)
manicure,
pedicure,

i think everythng's in :P




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment