Monday, December 2, 2013

What can I use to remove nail polish besides nail polish remover?

nail polish alternatives
 on ... affordable beautiful nail polish alternative | Flickr - Photo Sharing
nail polish alternatives image
Q. I've run out of nail polish remover and I need to remove some nail polish (thought I would have enough when I was removing the nail polish but I didn't), anyone know of an alternative? Thanks.


Answer
Nail polish. Seriously, aha.

Just put on nail polish like normal, but don't let it dry. Wipe it off as soon as you put it on. It'll come off, and the polish under it -the one you're trying to get off- will as well.

:]

Are there alternatives to the little nail polish brushes?




Bianca


I want those little nail polish brushes, but I don't have any. Are there any alternatives I can use? Also, are there and stores, not online, I can get them at? I'd prefer stores in the USA near Boston, MA or even Salem, NH.
Oh. And I need them for little designs on my nails. I plan on outlining something on my nails.



Answer
What do you need one for?

You could always just get a bottle of nail polish and remove all the paint from it with remover and water, and then use the brush.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment