Monday, December 2, 2013

How can I stop biting my nails?

nail polish x on rubowhappenings: Candy apple RED nail polish and Memorials
nail polish x image



Jenna-xo


I have a horrible Habit - biting my nails.
I have tried the nail polish which is supposed to help you stop but when you eat foods with your hands such as sandwiches, potato chips etc the taste goes onto your food which is horrible.
Does anybody know any other ways for me to stop other than the nail polish?

Thanks x



Answer
i've also had a bad habit of biting my nails.
it takes twenty days to break a habit.
like someone else has said, start small.
don't bite one nail for awhile, file it nicely and move onto the next.
if you have bitten your nails for awhile you may realize that your nails will be very very weak (like mine are)
you may want to use a nail hardener.
(sally hanson) for example.
i use it.
also like other people have said, maintain your nails.
the nicer they look the more you dont want to bite them.
don't use the nasty tasting nail polishes, because in fact a lot of the stuff they have in them just doesn't work.
also, next time you think about biting your nails, think about all the dirty germy surfaces you touched throughout the day.
it always makes me stop!

hopefully this can help you. :)

What can I use instead of nail polish remover?




Sierra Sab


I've tried perfume, toothpaste, canola oil, nail polish, tape, germ-x, hairspray, and water. I use the Claire's brand nail polish, if that helps.
I've now tried sand paper, furniture polish, gum, the obvious scratching.
I am under 21 and not allowed to touch the vodka.
Tried lemon juice and baking soda (Usually it solves ALL my problems.)



Answer
In a warm shower. Scratch from the bottom to the tip of the nail. Sorted.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment