Thursday, December 5, 2013

Should I bring my entire nail polish collection to college with me?

nail polish addict
 on comparison-cnd-platinum-cnd-hitd-zoya-freja-cc-after-hours-misa-dl
nail polish addict image



Gabriella


I have 230 bottles of nail polish and I use all of it. Should I bring it with me? Also where can I store it?


Answer
That would be foolish. If you're like my daughter, you are addicted to nail polish and even though you have that many, you can't help yourself from buying more. You should just take a few favorites knowing fully well your collection will continue to grow. You should really take some time to sort through the old stuff and throw some out. Nail polish doesn't have a long shelf life. Also, there isn't a whole lot of space if you're in a dorm.

Where to find good cheap cream colored nail polish?




Samantha


Sooo I'm pretty much addicted to Essie nail polish. It's just so dang expensive. I'm looking for a baby blue cream color or like Any cream colored nail polish's. I like cream yellows. I ecspecially like Vernice by Essie. Cream colors like that are my fave. I'd just really like a cream aquamarine and cream yellow. Any ideas? Or if you know of Essie ones that I can get online or anything let me know! Thanks everyone!!


Answer
Sally Hansen is a pretty good option for cheaper prices and still fairly good quality, I also buy Sinful Colors because they have a good selection for super cheap. I buy most of those from Walgreens/CVS but you can probably find them at any store.

Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment