Thursday, November 28, 2013

What is a good nail art pen, and where can I buy it?

nail art for toes
 on 15 Runway Nail Polish and Nail Art Trends to Obsess Over: Beauty ...
nail art for toes image



123


I'm looking for a nail polish pen that can be used to make designs and small details, not the 1 stroke nail polish pens.


Answer
honestly, that one chick that answered already is right. The salley hansen nail pens are the best. they are about 8 dollars each and are totally worth it. i bought some for my sister and she made these beautiful leopard spots on her toes. do urself a favor and dont purchase anything online. thats the worst thing to do. just drive over to walgreens, savons, target, or even walmart and buy youself a pair!

:D

Do you know of any cute nail designs I could do?




xoxo


Recently I have became really interested in making my nails look super cute and cool. I have long, natural nails and I make them a square-shape so they look like fake nails. I was just wondering if anyone had any pictures, videos or ideas of some cute nail designs. I tried making leopard print on my nails using hot pink as a base and then silver and black for the spots and it looked great. Thanks!


Answer
Go to these websites:

http://www.funkytrend.com/?s=funky+new+nail+designs
http://rocksterize.blogspot.com/2009/07/playing-around-with-nail-designs.html
http://coolnailsart.com/black-butterfly-nail-art-for-toes/


I think it looks pretty good.

Or try my designs:


1.Swirly Flowers
Paint the nails hot pink or black.
If you chose hot pink, make swirly black designs on it.
If you chose black, add hot pink swirly flowers.
When it is dry, paint 2 clear coatings on top.


2. Stripy and Nice
Paint the nails your favorite color (not silver, gold, black or white.)
Then paint a stripy design in the colors I said not to do.
Add a clear coating.


3. Simple but pretty

Paint your nails clear, when the paint is still wet, sprinkle in a little bit of nail glitter.
Be careful, don't get any on the the tips.
Paint the tips white.


:) I hope you like it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment