Sunday, November 24, 2013

Can Nail Polish/Enamel and Nail Art be applied to Acrylic Nails?

nail art designs
 on ... Fab Glam: Style Me Pretty: Whimsical And Cartoon Nail Art Designs
nail art designs image



TragicCook


I have just gotten a set of 'natural' look acrylic nails (the type where a nail tip is applied then acrylic sculpted over the top) . I want to paint them, and add nail art/designs like I usually would with my natural nails. Is it ok to do that to acrylics? Or will it ruin them?


Answer
Of course! A lot of nail artists use acrylic paints on acrylic nails. You can use nail polish as well, but it wouldn't be as easy to erase if you mess up (acrylic paints are usually water based). Even if you did use nail polish and mess up, you can always cover up and start over.

Where can i go to buy Nail rhinestones?




Damaris Gu


I have been wanting to do nail art designs that need rhinestones but i cant find any only ones that you have to buy online and i don't feel safe buying from some website i don't know. I tried going to walmart to find rhinestones but those are to big for my nails. Where are some other places i can buy lots of nail rhinestones?


Answer
sallys, walgreen, cvs. target (sometimes) almost any dugstore




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment